- Running Red Hat SSO outside of OpenShift
- Solving the Ansible error 'This module requires the OpenShift Python client'
- Enable global policies on Apicast 3.6
- Use QLKube to query the Kubernetes API
- One-liner to decode a Kubernetes secret (base64 encoded)
- Bash Snippet: Print a config file without comments
- Is my NTP daemon working?
- Testing hard-drive or SSD performance on Fedora
- Bash Snippet: CLI World Clock
- M4 as a replacement for sed
- Writing workshop instructions with Hugo and deploying in OpenShift
- Writing workshop instructions with Hugo, with variables in your content
- Writing workshop instructions with Hugo
- Use Ansible to manage the QoS of your OpenShift workload